Monday, September 1, 2008

My first Post

Let me introduce my self.
My name is Parry Protsch, I am currently 44 years. Actually I just turned 44 a couple of weeks ago. Man that seems old as I sit here looking at my age on the screen. I guess at the age of 20, 44 seems ancient, but at the age of 65, 44 seems very young, so it is all relevant in the end.
I own a design drafting company PLP Design, and am a partner in a "prefabricated wall component" comany, Global Building Solutions.
www.everythingprefab.com
I became a Christian at the age of 14 and as a few teenagers do I drifted away foe several years until my early 30's. It was a car accident at Golden BC that brought me back to Christ, no one was hurt seriously, My mom who had MS was treated for minor injuries. But that experience started me thinking about Christ again and soon after started attending a local church and re dedicated my life.

I have been in the building industry for over 18 years, I started and still am a design Drafstman (I hope to have my PLP Design web page up shortly) and now I build homes through Global Building Solutions and All Pro Building Systems.

I will be adding more to this blog over time.
Thankyou for checking it out.
God Bless

No comments: